Til forsiden
Til forsiden
Gjerrigforum.com Forum Hovedsiden -> Hjemmesidelaging -> How to Get a Chinese Driver’s License in 2024

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema
 How to Get a Chinese Driver’s License in 2024
Av Innlegg
pysong
Moden Gjerrigknark

Ble Medlem: 20 Mar 2024

Rykte: 6.1Rykte: 6.1Rykte: 6.1Rykte: 6.1Rykte: 6.1Rykte: 6.1

Fredag 10 Mai 2024, 4:18
Svar med Sitat
How to Get a Chinese Driver’s License in 2024
Driving in China can be an exhilarating experience, but before you hit the road, you’ll need an official Chinese driver’s license. Unlike many other countries, China does not accept foreign licenses or international driver’s permits. So, if you plan to drive a car or motorcycle in China, here’s how you can obtain a Chinese driver’s license.To get more news about china driver's license, you can citynewsservice.cn official website.

Types of Chinese Driver’s Licenses
Full Driver’s License (Time Consuming):
This license is for foreigners staying in China for over three months or planning to live there long term. It is valid for six years.
To obtain a full license, you’ll need to pass a 100-question written test. It may take a few trips to the licensing office.
Suitable for those committed to staying in China for an extended period.
Provisional Driver’s License (Easier):
Temporary license available for foreigners visiting China for up to three months.
The biggest advantage: no written test required.
Ideal for short-term visitors who want the flexibility to drive during their stay.
Is Getting a Chinese License Worth It?
As an expat who has enjoyed the freedom of driving around scenic parts of China, I say yes! But consider the following factors:

Obtaining the License:
It takes time and effort. Be prepared for back-and-forth trips to the licensing office.
If you’re willing to invest the time, it’s worth it.
Renting or Buying a Car:
Renting a car in China isn’t as straightforward as back home. Buying one can be a headache too.
Selling your car when leaving China can also be challenging.
Navigating Chinese Roads:
Google Maps won’t help; it’s blocked in China. You’ll need to adapt to local navigation apps.
Conclusion
Getting a Chinese driver’s license is a valuable investment if you plan to spend significant time in China. Whether you opt for the full license or the provisional one, the freedom to explore this vast country on wheels is well worth it!
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding

Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Side 1 av 1 Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet

Tips en venn | Viktig informasjon | Legg til i favoritterAnnonsere? | Tips oss

20©05 Copyright Gjerrigknark ANS

Utviklet av Knut Reistad i samarbeid med Nett24