Til forsiden
Til forsiden
Gjerrigforum.com Forum Hovedsiden -> Hjemmesidelaging -> Roona Begum: A Symbol of Hope and Resilience

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema
 Roona Begum: A Symbol of Hope and Resilience
Av Innlegg
pysong
Uerfaren Gjerrigknark

Ble Medlem: 20 Mar 2024

Rykte: 2.3Rykte: 2.3

Torsdag 11 April 2024, 4:26
Svar med Sitat
Roona Begum: A Symbol of Hope and Resilience

Roona Begum’s story is one of resilience, hope, and the power of human spirit. Born in a rural village in Tripura, northeast India, Roona was not an ordinary child. She suffered from a condition known as hydrocephalus, which led to the massive swelling of her head.To get more news about roona, you can visit shine news official website.

Despite the challenges, Roona’s story is not one of despair, but of hope and resilience. Her life changed dramatically when a photograph of her went viral on the internet. This photograph caught the attention of one of India’s premier private hospitals, which admitted her for treatment, free of cost.

Over the years, Roona underwent eight surgeries to reduce the size of her head. These surgeries improved her quality of life significantly. She was able to hold her head up on her own, move it side to side, and even mumble a few words.

Roona’s story also inspired people around the world to come together and help. Nathalie Krantz from Norway, along with Jonas Borchgrevink, raised over sixty-two thousand dollars for her operations.

However, Roona’s journey was not without its challenges. Despite the progress she made, Roona passed away in 07, just a month before her final surgery was scheduled. Her sudden passing was a shock to everyone who had followed her journey.

Roona’s story serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of access to healthcare. Despite the challenges she faced, Roona was able to live a better life because of the medical care she received. Her story highlights the need for proper healthcare for everyone, regardless of their background.

In conclusion, Roona Begum’s story is a testament to the human spirit’s resilience. Despite the challenges she faced, Roona lived a life full of hope and resilience. Her story serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of access to healthcare and the difference it can make in a person’s life.
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding

Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Side 1 av 1 Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet

Tips en venn | Viktig informasjon | Legg til i favoritterAnnonsere? | Tips oss

20©05 Copyright Gjerrigknark ANS

Utviklet av Knut Reistad i samarbeid med Nett24